Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All

Good Morning Everybody

I am an aspriring Marine Engineering cadet, and trying to prepare for my upcoming interview with Shell but have no idea what the test/interview will entail. any ideas please?

Good Morning Joseph and welcome Make sure you're read up on the company and the ships they sail, types of cargo etc, wear a suit, and use a firm handshake

Chickiecool had and interview with them I think, if she doesn't pop up on here you could try PMing her.

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

Good luck with the interview. Be confident, do your research on the company, the ships, ships general knowledge, the oil industry and what a cadetship entails.
      I don't know specifically about shell, but knowing the answer to questions such as 'why do you want to go to sea?', 'Why do you want to work for shell?' 'Can you handle being at sea for long periods?', 'Do you want you will do as a cadet?', 'Where do you see yourself in ten years time?' etc.

Comment

'Do you want you will do as a cadet?'

EHHHH?!?!?!?!?!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

haha, I'm losing the plot. Sat at anchor in the North Sea going stir crazy!

Comment

anywhere nice in the north...I'll wave from Cleethorpes beach if that helps amuse you
            Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
            Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
            No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Working...
            X