Who's waiting for results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's waiting for results?

Who else is waiting for results from SQA? i 've been accepted by CMT but only if i get my standard grades anyone else nervous?

Hey hope you get the results you want, i'm waiting for my first phase results which I wont get till Janurary!
    you can take it with a pinch of salt, but i prefer it with a nip of whisky

Comment

cheers you too. what course are you doing at the moment?

Comment

Good luck mate! I only need Higher Physics to get into the professional degree but if I fail I get in the HND

Comment

Its the ETO course at South tyneside not sure if the other foundation degree classes get the results sooner,

Just try to relax until they come through the door what college /course are you going to be doing?
          you can take it with a pinch of salt, but i prefer it with a nip of whisky

Comment

Gd luck!!!

Comment

same here mate im waiting on A-level results, highly doubt im going to get the results I need but im really hoping they will be nice! 120 ucas points to get in isn't it?

Comment

I'm nervous about getting results, am very lucky in the fact that my grades from last year have got me in however i was determined to get good grades irrespective. Am worried about my Advanced Higher as it was Information Systems and the exam was really difficult. Anyway, Good Luck to all of you who are nervously waiting for results too.

Comment

Working...
                X