Who's heard from CMT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's heard from CMT?

Just wondering if there is anyone on this forum who have recently heard from CMT, either to be invited to interview or being offered a place? If so, what date did you submit your application? Just trying to gauge their turnaround time at the moment.

I'd also like to know for those of you who have recently been offered a place, whether you are starting in Sept 2011 or Jan 2012?

Cheers

Re: Who's heard from CMT?

I was offered a place in February 2011 for a September '11 start.

From what I have heard and read on the CMT Website, they have stopped recruiting and will be evaluating their situation in July 2011.

Comment

Aye, but I've been speakling to them they're still going through the applications they received before they closed to applications in February. They're still arranging and conducting interviews at the moment as far as I know but it'll probably be for Jan 2012 places from the applications they already have on file. They just won't say how long it'll be or what the backlog is.

When did you apply? How long was it for you between applying and being invited to interview?

Cheers again

Comment

Originally posted by WILSON
        I was offered a place in February 2011 for a September '11 start.
        I can beat that I was offered a place in November 2010 for a September '11 start. :P

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I've been owned .

@LB.....

I applied in roughly in October 2010 - I was given updates of my application status through-out November & December, and I was finally informed that I had an interview in early January 2011.

After a nervous wait, I was informed in Feb '11 I was successful.

Comment

I was same applied at the start of October, was given an interview in November and was told I was successful at end of November.

Moral of the story apply early and apply often. :P

Comment

I applied last September for this years september intake, had an interview in November and got a letter through the next day with an offer. Not everyone has good things to say about Clyde Marine but so far I think they have been great. Although, I haven't heard from them recently.

Comment

haven't heard from them recently eitherwas going to give them a phone before work tomorrow.

Comment

Cheers for the replies folks.

I know that the next time I hear form them it'll be either a 'come to interview' or a 'better luck next time'. I just wish it was sooner rather than later. I don't want to keep hassling them as I?ve already been emailing them quite a lot and phoned them a few times to see what the score is.

Judging by the timescales you?ve all mentioned, I would expect to hear from them this month.

Cheers again.

Comment

Hey guys,
                    I applied Dec '10, had my interview in Feb '11 and was offered a place 2 days after for a Sept start I hadn't heard from them for a while so I phoned the other day to see if there was any updates and they said they will contact me during the summer with details of a blazer and accomodation etc

Comment

I would not worry about the response time too much. This year there has been alot more applications than normal and it seems to have slowed down most of the companies. When I applied last year for some of the companies I did not hear anything for about 3 months then got invites to interviews.

Id still check to see how it is going but do not harass them and just ask if they have any idea of a timescale.
                      Wise man says.... " Enough with the stupid questions "

Comment

I got a phone call on Friday to say I had an interview on the 27th of June. Also, there are still places for September 2011 although they're being filled quite quickly I was told. Just really relieved that I've got the chance at an interview now.

Comment

Working...
                        X