accommodation allowance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accommodation allowance

i'm with sstg and was wondering do you get accommodation allowance during your holidays like between sea and college phases when u go home?

Re: accommodation allowance

good question, i'll get back to you on this once have asked training officer

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

Originally posted by thrisan06
      i'm with sstg and was wondering do you get accommodation allowance during your holidays like between sea and college phases when u go home?
      You only get it during days your in college, for example last month had 2 weeks easter break followed by 4 days worth of bank hoidays.
      Life at sea is a life for me

Comment

what about the training allowance, do I get it through out training or based on if i'm at college?

Comment

Originally posted by thrisan06
          what about the training allowance, do I get it through out training or based on if i'm at college?
          If your in college, think of it as a daily payment, if your in college 5 days a week, you get 5 days worth, and you get every weekend that your in college for a full week. When you sign the form just date it from the 1st-30th/31st and whatever you have coming, will come
          Life at sea is a life for me

Comment

Working...
          X