How long to hear back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long to hear back?

So I’ve recently had an interview with CMT. At the end of the interviewer I was told they were happy to give me an offer for September 2020. They said the admin team would be in touch soon with further details and next steps. It’s been a little while since this now so I was just wondering how long I should expect to wait. I’m not intending to be impatient however my school are pushing me frequently for details, I think they must have a policy to make sure that students don’t leave without a line into employment or something along those lines.

Any help would be appreciated and if this thread exists already, my apologies for posting and I’ll happily see it deleted and take that as it exists and I should continue to look on the forum for the details!

Thanks

CMT sent me through a training agreement an hour after my interview so they are pretty quick. Take into account they have the most cadets of all training providers. I turned them down because I have accepted an offer from MSC. CMT will not tell you your company until September unfortunately.

Good luck anyways!

Comment

They told me they’d give an offer but they haven’t sent me through an agreement yet which is why I was slightly curious. Thanks for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by CRennie View Post
        They told me they’d give an offer but they haven’t sent me through an agreement yet which is why I was slightly curious. Thanks for your reply
        How recently was your interview? If it’s been a few weeks (4+) there’s no harm in emailing whoever you were speaking to previously to enquire what the status of your application is and when your likely to hear from them if they haven’t yet made a decision
        “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

– Mark Twain
        myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

They might not send out details for Sep 20 joiners until May odd, as they need to allocate sponsors and colleges which takes time. Nothing stopping you asking for a letter to your school confirming you’ve been offered a place for Sep 20.

Comment

My offer from CMT came through in days, so it may be worth checking there is no problem with the email they have for you. Also, SSTG were super efficient & admin came within 24 hrs. Can I ask anyone out there applied to Princess & how long do they take to get back? Also Chiltern, I have no automated response to my online application to confirm it has been received & getting a little worried. Has anyone had a response from Princess or Chiltern from Jan/Feb applications? Thank you...

Comment

Princess are notoriously slow.

Comment

Check your junk mail. I've had at least 10 important emails from clyde go into my junk mail causing me to miss deadlines.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ColourBlindMike View Post
                  Check your junk mail. I've had at least 10 important emails from clyde go into my junk mail causing me to miss deadlines.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
                  thank you so much! This is exactly where it was, received an offer of sponsorship. Really should have thought to look there but thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by CRennie View Post

thank you so much! This is exactly where it was, received an offer of sponsorship. Really should have thought to look there but thanks again!
                    No worries mate. i worked myself up doing the same as you and then realised that all emails from clyde and my company had been going to my junkmail!. nobodys fault but its definitely irritating!

Comment

Working...
                    X