Stream Marine Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stream Marine Training

Hi, Are their any cadets out there who have been taken on by Stream Marine Training based in Glasgow? Can find much information on them. What are they like as cadet management team and which shipping companies do they represent? Thanks, currently considering applying to them.

They're brand new as cadetship providers I'm afraid, so you're not going to be able to find out much that you haven't already heard from them I'm afraid...

Comment

Originally posted by Bleu View Post
      Hi, Are their any cadets out there who have been taken on by Stream Marine Training based in Glasgow? Can find much information on them. What are they like as cadet management team and which shipping companies do they represent? Thanks, currently considering applying to them.
      Im a cadet with stream I have just started in Janurary. Theyve been very good so far, they take on less cadets than the bigger companies so they have more time to focus on individuals, and their training centre has a good reputation, but thats all I can really tell you at this point. If you want any specifics feel free to PM me will help if i can

Comment

Working...
      X