Msc Cruises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Msc Cruises

Hi all, anybody had any dealings with Msc? Know what they are like for cadetships and chances of employment afterwards? Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply!
    Never did my cadetship with MSC but a majority of my class did. Initially they were piss poor, no English, TRB ignored etc but the British training manager had a word with the company and I’ll give them their dues they really did pull themselves up to scratch!
    All of the class were offered a contract upon leaving, I believe there’s (being English) differs from the Italian contract. They’ll work 4/5 on 2/3 off paid only for time.
    any other questions message me and I’ll ask the other NQO who are with them now!
    Goodluck with your studies!

Comment

Originally posted by Wetcadet View Post
      Sorry for the late reply!
      Never did my cadetship with MSC but a majority of my class did. Initially they were piss poor, no English, TRB ignored etc but the British training manager had a word with the company and I’ll give them their dues they really did pull themselves up to scratch!
      All of the class were offered a contract upon leaving, I believe there’s (being English) differs from the Italian contract. They’ll work 4/5 on 2/3 off paid only for time.
      any other questions message me and I’ll ask the other NQO who are with them now!
      Goodluck with your studies!
      Interesting!

I was told by a colleague that MSC Cruises only took on Italian Deck Officers since most of their Deckies were Italian!

Comment

No mate all changed this year! One girl join next week! They all got offered jobs a few decided against it as they didn’t like the wrk environment but yeah they offered jobs to all. I applied myself after I qualified but due to lack of experience on cruise ships got effed off! Are you a current MSC cadet?

Comment

Working...
        X