Marlow navigation prospective officer training program

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlow navigation prospective officer training program

Hello guys, please i am about to take marlow examination for deck cadetship by July please i need help with study materials, any help with that will be appreciated thanks .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I nor Google understand what you're asking for, what exactly are you needing?

Comment

Originally posted by agibbs98 View Post
      I nor Google understand what you're asking for, what exactly are you needing?
      I am asking for past questions

Comment

Do you mean marlins exam. Assuming from your post your a foreigner looking to complete the marlins English test before a cadetship? Maybe i'm wrong though???

Comment

No not the English test, marlow navigation is a recruiting agency, i want to take their examination for deck cadetship and i am looking for someone who has done that in the past to help me with the past questions for the exam. Yes i am a foreigner in the Philippines

Comment

This forum is primarily populated by cadets and officers from the UK so I'd be surprised if there was anyone who has any questions from the test that you are after.

Comment

Oh ok thank you, Well the forum is still helpful in other aspect of maritime career.

Comment

Working...
              X