College Application?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Application?

Hi, I have applied to study a foundation degree in Marine Engineering and have received an offer. I must, however, complete an observational trip. Will the management company apply to the college on my behalf prior to or after such a trip? I am hoping the college would know about me as soon as possible so I can sort out accommodation etc.

Thanks, everyone.

They will sort everything for you in good time, don’t worry. All of the colleges have ample accommodation including casual room lets amongst the normal college halls and private rents. I received my offer to study 3 weeks before starting and managed just fine, albeit a little stressed!

Have fun on your observational trip, I presume you’re with Boston Putford?

Comment

Originally posted by agibbs98 View Post
      They will sort everything for you in good time, don’t worry. All of the colleges have ample accommodation including casual room lets amongst the normal college halls and private rents. I received my offer to study 3 weeks before starting and managed just fine, albeit a little stressed!

Have fun on your observational trip, I presume you’re with Boston Putford?
      thanks, I appreciate it. And I am yes! Very excited about the trip. Do you know anything about their cadetship or anyone who is currently with them?

Comment

Sadly not! I finished my cadetship a few years ago and we had one guy with them who changed careers when he finished so no idea what they’re like! I believe they’re one of the better companies though.

Comment

Working...
        X