Chiltern and viking recruitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiltern and viking recruitment

Has anyone been/is a deck officer cadet for chiltern maritime or viking recruitment? If so would you please give me your views about working with them? Any views and opinions would be much appreciated

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Re: Chiltern and viking recruitment

size4riggerboots is a deck officer with trinity house, adminstered by chiltern - shes at sea but you could try a pm

I'm an ETO cadet, same TH-Chiltern setup. I'm pretty happy with them.
    Former TH cadet with experience of cruise ships, buoy tenders, research ships and oil tankers

Comment

cool. Thanks i'll send her a message.

Comment

yeah i got that. I put an application in to them at end of january and still haven't heard back. Phoned them to ask questions in feb as well, i would have had more success squeezing blood out a stone than i did getting questions answered. Phoned up again in first week of march to check if my application had recieved, was told it had and i.d be told within a couple of weeks whether i would be put through to an interview or not. Still have not heard anything from them, even if they offered me something now i wouldn't take it as they don.t keep to what they say they.re going to do and i feel that i'm going nowhere with them

Comment

- comment deleted-

Comment

after two months of not hearing anything from them it is hard to be satisfied, compared to other companies that contacted me the next day and gave me an interview before the week was up i was suprised that chiltern had done nothing as to even contacting me saying my application had been recieved. Thanks for the advice, it,s too late now for chiltern as am with oocl

Last edited by size4riggerboots; 23 June 2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X