Maersk September intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maersk September intake

Hi i was just wondering if anyone that has been accepted for Maersk's intake in September and has recieved their contract yet.
    Also will this tell us what college we are going to?
    Thanks
    Paul

Re: Maersk September intake

Hi Paul. Was told that our contracts would come out in a couple of weeks and i think that you get to put a preference down for the college you want to go to what college do you want to go to anyway?

Comment

Does that mean that Maersk have filled all of their places for September then, or are they still accepting applications?

Comment

really couldn't tell you mate, give them a phone

Comment

Em i really dont mind, i live in Scotland so there both nice and far away! haha
          What about you?

Comment

Ha i live in Scotland too hopefully Warsash but wouldn't mind going to south tyneside. Where abouts in Scotland are you from?

Comment

I had a look on their website and couldn't find a number, i've sent them an email about a week ago but haven't had a reply, does anyone have the number of the person i need to speak to please? Sorry to hijack.

Comment

the number is - removed number, this is best passed in a PM as there are "bots and spmmers" who can read this public forum too....nice to share but please think on ----chiefy

Comment

Thankyou very much

Comment

FYI telephone directory would help here, get the main number for the manning office (in Newcastle) and the nice lady on reception will pass you to the right person

Should be under Maersk Crewing Services OR Mearsk Marine Services, depending when BT last updated the phone book
                    Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
                    Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
                    No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Im from a small town called Kinross its 30 mins north of Edinburgh, what about you mate?

Comment

Surely their number would be on their website or any letters that they've sent you?
                        I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

Livingston ,not far from Edinburgh too

Comment

I also am still waiting to receive a contract etc from Maersk.
                            Hopefully we will then be able to select a college like the guy above said, as opposed to getting one assigned to us.

Liam

Comment

Yep we all are haha
                              Be what you want to be not what other people tell you to be
                              Adapt and over come
                              Careers At Sea Ambassador

Comment

Working...
                              X