Wilhelmsen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilhelmsen!!

I got my sponsership details from Clyde today after starting college at the beginning of the week, I got Wilhelmsen which I am very happy with as they seem to be a great company to work for.

I was just wondering if anyone on here trained/works for Wilhelmsen? Would love to hear your experiences.

Re: Wilhelmsen!!

Most of the folks I work with have worked for Wilhemsen at some point. Good ships, good crews, etc....
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Comment

A pertinent question might seem to be why they no longer work for Wilhelmsen if the ships and crews are so good...?

Comment

They were all shore-side folks and they ran a tight-ship. I can't go into the reasons as to why they left but I can assure you it's not for anything bad.

Comment

Hi there RNR

I'm just about to go to sea for phase 2 with wilhelmsen on the Tamerlane.
          So far they have been a good company and have a fairly modern fleet.

if you want to see what some of the ships are like, take a look here:
          http://www.wilhelmsen.com/services/ship ... fault.aspx

Mieth.

Comment

Hi Mieth, thanks for the link I'll take a look. Do you know if they tend to have internet/live tv in cabins onboard etc with it being a fairly modern fleet?

Comment

Live TV in Cabins? Maybe, but not when sailing. That sort of expenditure is expensive!

Internet, maybe. However if it does have internet then it will be limited to about 20Gb per month as, again, it is horribly expensive.

Comment

I'll shall let you once I'm aboard.
                Only got till saturday to wait!

Comment

Cheers Mieth, I look forward to hearing from you!

Comment

Working...
                  X