Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maersk Interview company questions

Hey Guys

Ok I finally got my interview it is next wednesday woop took me 4 months to get and now i have it which is great.

My question is how do they question you on the company itself is it open as in what can you tell us about the company or what can you tell us about the Emma Maersk or is it direct questions like where are our routes etc????

Any other helpful tips would be good to and i would be very greatful as i gotta get this spot on

Thanks
    SL
    Be what you want to be not what other people tell you to be
    Adapt and over come
    Careers At Sea Ambassador

Re: Maersk Interview company questions

Congratulations on getting the interview. I would imagine it'd be stuff like about the company and the merchant navy in general. Basically hit google and see what you can dig up regards what's happening in the industry at the minute.
    "We're not pirates, We're preemptive nautical salvage experts"

Comment

thanks

Yeah I have been I do have somewhat a decent genrel knowledge of the merchant navy but i want to be at the top of my game with this so trying to learn maersk which aint easy and all the other stuff along with it
      Adapt and over come

Comment

Had my interview on Wednesday past mate, for me it was the comapny in general, I mentioned alot of AP Mollers 'sub-companies' and what they do, also think about why you chose to try to be a deck cadet instead of an engine cadet,i had no answer for that one it was simply 'just because' haha
        Good luck for your interview though
        P.S for the logic test revise ratios i got stuck on them

Comment

ratios ok i will keep that in mind if i can remeber what they are how hard is the paper???

when will you hear back?
          Adapt and over come

Comment

I'll hear back in about 2 weeks, as for the paper i thought it wasn't anything to worry about apart from 3 questions I think so I suggest really revising maths as the english logic is what i found basic

Comment

orite cool thanks alot 5 days and counting for me then haha I wonder how many will be there on the day
              Adapt and over come

Comment

Working...
              X