Carnival UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnival UK

Hi All, Do you know if Carnival UK have started their interview process for Deck Cadetship start Sept 2018?

Applications are expired now. Last Date of Application was 31st January for September 2018.

Comment

Hi Nitesh, not according to their career page! It's the 28th of Feb. Hence why I asked if anyone has had an interview yet?Location: Fleet - Ship Based
      Employment Type: Temporary/Contractor
      Department: Cadet
      Closing Date: 28/02/2018

Comment

Might be that they will wait until the application closing date before getting down to shortlisting candidates for the interview process.

Hope to hear from them soon as I applied way back in October – Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone else that has applied!

Comment

Yes Riker, I think that may be the case. It would be good to try and find out if they are ahead of the game and started the interview process. Just to gauge where the land lies with other applications that have gone in(if you know what I mean!) And good luck to everyone as you say.

Comment

It is the case, I spoke to a member from the Carnival team at the Warsash open day and she said the deadline is the 28th of Feb, and they only start looking through CV's after the deadline so won't matter when you send them in as long as there in before the 28th.

Comment

Working...
            X