Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BP Applications

Hi all,

Just to let you know BP's application process for Sept 2018/Jan 2019 intake will close at the end of the month. Our assessment centre will take place in Sunbury at the beginning of May.

If you are interested in becoming a BP sponsored cadet please apply via the website, www.bp.com/cadets.

Thank you!

Has anyone heard back from BP regarding their application?

Comment

Originally posted by Holsten Pils View Post
      Has anyone heard back from BP regarding their application?
      Other than the email to say they’ll be considering the application further, no. Assume you are in the same situation?

Comment

Yeah, same as me mate. Hopefully hear soon whether or not we are invited to the next stage.

Comment

Anyone heard anything yet about being invited to next stage?

Comment

I haven't heard anything.

Comment

Any update guys?

Comment

It's a no for me I'm afraid.

Comment

And I. Logged into the candidate centre online and the status is still “under review”. Does anyone have a contact email they could DM so I can chase?
                  Cheers.

Comment

Just got an invitiation to do the online aptitude tests. I would imagine that they will be going through the CV's at the moment then.

Comment

Still yet to hear anything regarding BP

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone heard anything yet? If the tests are in early may they are cutting ot fine

Comment

I’ve heard back and been invited to the Assessment Centre, I heard back about a week ago

Comment

Has anyone heard back from BP since the assessment?

Comment

I haven't heard anything yet. I believe on the day they said we would be informed within 2 weeks. It's now more than 4 weeks.

Does anyone know how the companies go about making offers? Do they make one offer at a time, make sure it is accepted, fill their requirement for cadets and then inform everyone else they have been unsuccessful? Or do they make say 15 offers at once and at the same let all the others know they have been unsuccessful?

Comment

Working...
                              X