Announcement

Collapse

SITE UPGRADE

We've just performed a major upgrade to the forum software. You may have noticed things look a bit different!

Please note that some features have yet to be reinstated, this will be done over the next few days. Attachments, pictures and signatures may not function as they should for the time being.

Thanks for your patience!
See more
See less

BP Assessment Day - 27th April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BP Assessment Day - 27th April

Wondering if there's anyone on here that's been invited to the BP assessment day on the 27th in Sunbury?

I'm going! A bit nervous to be honest haha but I've been doing the research and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone

Comment

Originally posted by TumbleJamie View Post
      I'm going! A bit nervous to be honest haha but I've been doing the research and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone
      Awesome! Yeah I'm getting nervous too . By any chance do you know what hotel you're in?

Comment

Yeah I'm at the Premier Inn at Heathrow. You?

Comment

Yeah me too, be good to meet up with everyone and have a chat. Do you have any idea what the written assessment consists of?

Comment

No idea at all tbh, been trying to find out myself. Probably similar to the online exam we had to do though.

Comment

Probably use the in person test to check that it was actually you who took the online ones. They do that in other industries that have online testing as a pre select for interview.

Comment

Working...
              X