Medical Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Form

Can anybody tell me what we have to put for home address on the medical form? Is it just the college's address?
    And can anybody remember when they last had vaccinations because I can't.
    Take me drunk im home.

Re: Medical Form

I've just put down:
    CharlieDelta
    Deck Cadet
    Warsash Maritime Academy
    Newtown Road
    Warsash
    Southampton
    SO31 9ZL
    sigpic
    Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

Ok thanks.
      Take me drunk im home.

Comment

you should also have a vacination card ....ask mumeh?
        Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
        Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
        No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

I have but im sure I had vaccinations at school and the card only goes up to when im 4 yrs old.
          Take me drunk im home.

Comment

Just a quick call to your current quack and see if they will tell you, they'll have it on file, but might be time for some renewals
            Trust me I'm a Chief.

Views expressed by me are mine and mine alone.
            Yes I work for the big blue canoe company.
            No I do not report things from here to them as they are quite able to come and read this stuff for themselves.

Twitter:- @DeeChief

Comment

Meh, I just got em all done again anyway :P

Comment

It is one of the requirements that you need to put your home address on the medical form. The vaccination card is an important record if you are planning to undergo for another vaccination schedule. For judhead, you can have vaccination if that?s necessary for your health.
                Medical TV shows

Comment

this might help, I think everyone gets them at school the same age.

I had polio, tetanus and diptheria at school when I was 15 and they last 10 years
                  I had Hep A when I went on holiday somewhere exotic followed up by a booster and that lasts 15-20 years

I also got the TB vaccination at school when I was 13 but thats not a required one.

So that just left me missing Typhoid, and Hep B. Both small needles, didn't hurt much but my biceps were aching the next few days (they inject into the arm muscle)
                  Former TH cadet with experience of cruise ships, buoy tenders, research ships and oil tankers

Comment

I need to get my Yellow fever done , think i shall ring my GP this week and see whats been implanted in me before
                    Maybe I will never be
                    All the things that I want to be
                    But now is not the time to cry
                    Now's the time to find out why

Comment

got my yellow fever jab on wednesday at the cleadon park medical centre, ?55
                      Former TH cadet with experience of cruise ships, buoy tenders, research ships and oil tankers

Comment

Working...
                      X