X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BeachedTurtle
    • February 2014

So...Whos Looking foward to sunday?

who's looking forward to Sunday and the next three and a bit years. Is any one nervous yet?
  • endure
    • May 2014

I am. I've been a nervous wreck these past few weeks. The sooner you all bugger off and get on with it the better

PS Good luck!
    io parlo morse

Comment

• BeachedTurtle
      • February 2014

Thanks, But I'm afraid we will all be sticking around a little longer, so unlucky in that respect

Comment

• Midge
        • August 2012

Originally posted by endure View Post
        I am. I've been a nervous wreck these past few weeks. The sooner you all bugger off and get on with it the better

PS Good luck!
        Sorry to have to tell you this, but the January ones are looming next and it all starts again, but with Christmas as an added bonus, then all the oral prep for the ones from 2012......... with the questions about missing bits of sea time, how long the MCA takes to issue bits of paper, then the job hunting.
        You couldn't have a more apt name lol!

Comment

• endure
          • May 2014

Originally posted by Midge View Post
          Sorry to have to tell you this, but the January ones are looming next and it all starts again, but with Christmas as an added bonus, then all the oral prep for the ones from 2012......... with the questions about missing bits of sea time, how long the MCA takes to issue bits of paper, then the job hunting.
          You couldn't have a more apt name lol!
          io parlo morse

Comment

• Midge
            • August 2012

Originally posted by endure View Post
            When you asked the question is it always like this a while back I did warn you! Actually I think it's been a bit better this year Hatchorders list of who is still recruiting and updates spared the many posts on well I had a call they still are, following one saying no more places etc.
            There have been one or two very last minute offers , but less than two years ago when loads were last minute following the funding changes , tuition fess rises, and a few sponsoring companies going 'under' or whatever it was. That wasn't fun at all for quite a few people.
            oh and the next Smart review is due March 2015 MGN 455 and Min466 and the extra 3m is due end 2015/16 (March 2016) . That should be interesting !

Comment

Working...
            X