Deck cadet

Thread: Deck cadet

Deck Cadet
    Thanks

Deck cadet

My Name is Premkumar i have completed 3 years of BSc Nautical science(degree) in 2011..i have been searching for a job as a deck cadet and i found that with out money and reference no one give a job..can any one tell me how can we change this situation... Why this orgnization remains silent.?

OC's Resident Grumpy Old Man
    Other (on shore)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PREMREGEL View Post
    My Name is Premkumar i have completed 3 years of BSc Nautical science(degree) in 2011..i have been searching for a job as a deck cadet and i found that with out money and reference no one give a job..can any one tell me how can we change this situation... Why this orgnization remains silent.?
    Hello Premkumar.

As a forum, most folks here are cadets on the British System so quite a few will not be able to answer your question or assist you. However, if you were to be able to tell us which country you are currently in, we may be able to point you towards a manning agent in your country who can assist you.
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.....

All posts here represent my own opinion and not that of my employer.

Aspiring Deck Cadet
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GuinnessMan View Post
    Hello Premkumar.

As a forum, most folks here are cadets on the British System so quite a few will not be able to answer your question or assist you. However, if you were to be able to tell us which country you are currently in, we may be able to point you towards a manning agent in your country who can assist you.
    hai GuinnessMan i found this little conversation here, i believe prem kumar is from India, like me here, i too have the same question. Can you please provide us your guidance. awaiting for your reply.. thank you