Message of Introductiion

Aspiring Engine Cadet
    Thanks

Message of Introductiion

Good day Sailors, I Cadet Emmanuel AD, studied Boat/Ship Building Technology at Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron, Nigeria. I have not been on board a ship since completion of my studies this year May. I discovered Officercadet on Don Pedro's Cadet training site. I will contribute my quota to the development of the Officer Cadets. It is a nice place to share and contribute. I also seek for assistance in securing a Company for my Industrial training. I have my papers (Int'l Passport, Discharge Booklet, Medical, STCW 95, Notification of my result). Best regards to all Officers. A D Emmanuel Best regards

Deck Officer (CoC: Master)
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your quest.
    Probably posted from my phone, please forgive autocorrect or random spelling errors.

Deck Officer (CoC: Chief Mate)
    Thanks
    good day Emmanuel.

Welcome to the forum.

OfficerCadet.Com is not affiliated with any official companies or sponsors of training. Nor is it a channel from which companies recruit. We are purely an information site made up of current cadets, qualified officers, aspiring cadets and others.

You are most welcome to contribute to any and all of our discussions and ask anything you want.

Don't be a stranger

To boldly go.....
    Forum Administrator
    OfficerCadet.com

Welcome to the forum matt!