A few simple guidelines for posting in the anonymous forum:
- You may post in this forum when logged out.
- All posts made in this way will be reviewed by a moderator.
- The moderator may approve or decline these posts.
- If you post while logged in, your post will show up immediately as usual. It will not be anonymous.
- This forum is for sensitive questions only.
- If a non-sensitive question is posted, where there is no reason to remain completely anonymous, it will be declined. Please register or log in and post in the appropriate forum.
- Administrators and moderators are able to see the IP address of the source computer for each post.
- Because of this, administrators and moderators are able to match anonymous posts with registered users.
- This information is strictly confidential and not shared.
Thanks for reading and happy posting!