• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chris
    • June 2010

hi

Hi.

I'm going to be an cadet ETO studying the FD at South Tyneside, sponsored by Trinity House, starting in Sept.

I've had a number of boring office jobs and I'm looking forward to the new and exciting MN lifestyle and the world of cruise ships.
    Former TH cadet with experience of cruise ships, buoy tenders, research ships and oil tankers
  • The H
    • March 2010

Re: hi

Hi and welcome to the forum Chris
    Forum Admin

Comment

• Randomist
      • April 2010

welcome Chris! Don't be a stranger

To boldly go.....
      Forum Administrator
      OfficerCadet.com

Comment

• chris
        • June 2010

thanks
        Former TH cadet with experience of cruise ships, buoy tenders, research ships and oil tankers

Comment

• effiestephy
          • April 2010

Ooh nice, so you're one of the 20-25 people Trinity House sponsors each year, lucky (: Have you read the Trinity House trainees case studies?
          "Did I tell you about my theory about sailors? Sailors are the finest people in the world."

Comment

• chris
            • June 2010

I think they're pretty keen to sponsor engine and ETO. Do we know who the other 24 are?

I had a read of the case studies before the interview, just 1 solitary engineer from 1989 but he went on to become Chief so not a bad result.

Comment

• fantana
              • May 2010

Chris if you go to the trinity house website and go to the yeoman section there is a link for an April newsletter. It has all the new trinity house cadets. Your name is there and there are two other Engineers and twelve deck.

Comment

• chris
                • June 2010

thanks

Comment

Working...
                X