Fleetwood maths test expectations

Engine Cadet
    Thanks

Fleetwood maths test expectations

Hey there,

I'm due to start a HND engineering cadetship in September and I am guessing there will be a maths test at the beginning of the phase. Can anyone advise me as too what topics/areas I should concentrate on revising in particular?

Also, is this the only introductory test or are there other assesments at the start of the phase?

Many thanks 😃

Are you on the Facebook page for the September intake quite a few people that can help you on there

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Engine Cadet
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Cadet View Post
    Hey there,

I'm due to start a HND engineering cadetship in September and I am guessing there will be a maths test at the beginning of the phase. Can anyone advise me as too what topics/areas I should concentrate on revising in particular?

Also, is this the only introductory test or are there other assesments at the start of the phase?

Many thanks
    It's basically your gcse test but engineering based. Don't worry too much. It's just so the college has an idea of what level the class is at with their maths. They did it with us as well and I'm FD.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

4. The following user says Thank You to Nemo_Ryan for this useful post:

Phorkys (6th August 2017)

Engine Cadet
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo_Ryan View Post
    It's basically your gcse test but engineering based. Don't worry too much. It's just so the college has an idea of what level the class is at with their maths. They did it with us as well and I'm FD.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
    Many thanks for your help! It has been a while since I last did maths so I definitely need to brush up on some areas.

And sorry Phorkys, I am part of the group but facebook has deactivated my account as a 'security precaution' so I am waiting for them to confirm my ID until I can access my account again.