September 2017 start date? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Engine Cadet
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo_Ryan View Post
    Hi Aspiring Cadet,
    I'm phase 2 along with georgeGheal. I'm FD Engine and am due to start on the 4th of September for phase 3. We started a week after the HNC/HND lot like georgeGheal stated. If you have any questions about Fleetwood or the course I can try and help. Just email me and I should get it.
    Hey there Nemo_Ryan,
    Luckily this was all confirmed at my induction event to be the 4th September start. On the other hand I will be missing the first week because I will be doing a 3 week training program with my company. I am guessing this will be the CDC that I will be missing?

Engine Cadet
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Cadet View Post
    Hey there Nemo_Ryan,
    Luckily this was all confirmed at my induction event to be the 4th September start. On the other hand I will be missing the first week because I will be doing a 3 week training program with my company. I am guessing this will be the CDC that I will be missing?
    Yeah. It was good but you'll find your friends regardless of CDC. One mine was a precadet and is starting wit fred olsen deck side. Youll meet people at the thing you're going to for sure. Enjoy your summer before the work kicks in while you can and I'll see you around Fleetwood

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Deck Cadet
    Thanks

Few people missed CDC for various reasons, you wont miss anything!

You'll be fine meeting people without going on CDC, you'll be living with them for 7 months!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12