ETO Course at Fleetwood/Facilities - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Deck Cadet
    Thanks

Wifi is quite good, better than you'd expect. As your food is included in the monthly rent for your room on site for breakfast and dinner you'll probably eat on site most of the time but we went for food off site every now and again, Johns Friary fish and chips is within walking distance and McDonald's is a 5 minute drive too if you're sick off the food which does happen eventually!

Electro-Technical Cadet
    Thanks
    Do you know what prices for lunch is normally like? And how healthy are the meals at breakfast and dinner?

Thought you wanted to be a Deck cadet? oh well that's a shame

When I finished my phase 1 there at the end of February. The breakfast was a choice of 4 item out of the stuff you would have on full English. plus there was a limited continental choice as well. I never had lunch of campus so could not tell you the price. Any think ells just ask.
    Check out my blog
    lifeonocean.wordpress.com

Electro-Technical Cadet
    Thanks
    Thanks. Everyone is saying the food become repetitive. How many choices do you get for dinner and is it the same stuff every other week? Also is there much night life on the weekends in the area?

Retired Radio Officer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PuttPutt View Post
    Also is there much night life on the weekends in the area?
    In Fleetwood?
    io parlo morse

Quote Originally Posted by PuttPutt View Post
    Thanks. Everyone is saying the food become repetitive. How many choices do you get for dinner and is it the same stuff every other week? Also is there much nightlife on the weekends in the area?
    Nightlife in pretty much limited to Spoon and MAkellys plus a few other local clubs. But Blackpool not that far.
    the food was on 3-week rotating menu when the chef stuck to it. but soon get repative.
    Check out my blog
    lifeonocean.wordpress.com

Electro-Technical Cadet
    Thanks

I guess my main question is did you find yourselves going out most weekends or was it only every so often? Are the portions big or because its included are they pretty small?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12