South Tyneside Sept 2017 Intake - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Electro-Technical Cadet
    Thanks

Are most people arriving Saturday or the Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFields View Post
    Are most people arriving Saturday or the Sunday?
    Phase 3 cadet here, started on 4th September.

The Great North Run is on Sunday 10th, from what I'm gathering most will be arriving on the Friday 8th or Saturday 9th respectively.

I frequented (often too much!) the forums prior to Phase-1 in regards to college, uniform and Halls. I'm sure you'll find all my drivvle posted all over the place!

Any questions, information, guidance, worries etc or recommendations you guys want- feel absolutely free to PM me and I'll do my best to help out!
    "We have encountered an enemy square! The most deadly of all the quadrilaterals!" ~ EfffingController
    First of all, I'm not Scottish! I'm Drunk!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nicoll View Post
    Phase 3 cadet here, started on 4th September.

The Great North Run is on Sunday 10th, from what I'm gathering most will be arriving on the Friday 8th or Saturday 9th respectively.

I frequented (often too much!) the forums prior to Phase-1 in regards to college, uniform and Halls. I'm sure you'll find all my drivvle posted all over the place!

Any questions, information, guidance, worries etc or recommendations you guys want- feel absolutely free to PM me and I'll do my best to help out!
    Your drivvle was very much appreciated, actually! How was your sea phase? Tired much...judging by your new photo?

4. The following user says Thank You to Notsofast for this useful post:

Mr_Nicoll (1 Week Ago)

Sea phase was good! Bagged many interesting places.

Yeah, 6-hour intense cargo watches! Running up and down the deck, opening and closing manifolds and valves- disconnecting and connecting lines, sampling, ullaging, sounding and ballasting all good fun!
    "We have encountered an enemy square! The most deadly of all the quadrilaterals!" ~ EfffingController
    First of all, I'm not Scottish! I'm Drunk!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12