Sailors Recommendation!!!

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Lightbulb Sailors Recommendation!!!

    Never go onboard go Onboard without your Bible.
    No prayer/study/meditation, No breakfast.
    Apply all you've learned.
    Always believe in yourself.
    Do what you afraid to do.
    Learn one new thing everyday.
    #we love sailing.

  2. #2

    Deck Officer (CoC: OOW)
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    1,566
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses Antai View Post
    Never go onboard go Onboard without your Bible.
    No prayer/study/meditation, No breakfast.
    Apply all you've learned.
    Always believe in yourself.
    Do what you afraid to do.
    Learn one new thing everyday.
    #we love sailing.
    Nope
    Nope
    Yep
    I just threw up
    Good way to get yourself killed
    Yep
    I threw up again

    (Note: I'm jesting on the most part in case anyone is bothered. Although if you're afraid of something, it might be dangerous so don't do it unless you can make it safe)
    Last edited by HarmlessWeasel; 5th June 2016 at 11:03 PM.

  3. #3

    Deck Cadet
    Join Date
    January 2014
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    3
    Does this apply to engineers only?

  4. #4

    Deck Cadet
    Join Date
    February 2014
    Posts
    490
    Thanks
    90
    Instructions unclear. Ate my bible and prayed to breakfast. Please advise.
    Pointy bit is the front, blunt bit is the back... Simples!

  5. The following 2 users say Thank You to MrStealth for this useful post:

    JSTORM (8th June 2016),Mr_Nicoll (8th June 2016)

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStealth View Post
    Instructions unclear. Ate my bible and prayed to breakfast. Please advise.
    To be fair, Breakfast is a miracle in my household!
    "We have encountered an enemy square! The most deadly of all the quadrilaterals!" ~ EfffingController
    First of all, I'm not Scottish! I'm Drunk!

  7. #6

    Retired Radio Officer
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,602
    Thanks
    583

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nicoll View Post
    To be fair, Breakfast is a miracle in my household!
    I always get the valet to make mine. Gives the cook the chance of a lie-in.
    io parlo morse

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:33 PM.
vBulletin 4.0 skin by CompleteVB