• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EH75
    • May 2010

Database Error

Evening.

Getting a "database error" every time I try to look at the "new posts" option.

Have the powers that be got any idea what's going on here? Tried it on different devices and different browsers. Same problem.
  • size4riggerboots
    • March 2010

We are aware of this, and apologise for the glitch, it's incredibly annoying I know. Hopefully the tech boys are on it like a car bonnet!

Size4riggerboots

Blog tWitterings Flickr Tumblr Faceache

Comment

• endure
      • May 2014

You need to get a move on. I'm having to deal with Real Life while you're having problems and I don't like it one bit
      io parlo morse

Comment

• jacob44
        • February 2014

Originally posted by endure View Post
        You need to get a move on. I'm having to deal with Real Life while you're having problems and I don't like it one bit
        Quick! Have a drink!

Comment

• endure
          • May 2014

io parlo morse

Comment

• CharlieDelta
            • February 2010

I'm on a course at the moment so haven't had much time but will have another tinker tonight.
            sigpic
            Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

• CharlieDelta
              • February 2010

Fixed, sorry for delay!
              sigpic
              Hello! I'm Chris. I'm away a lot so I'm sorry if it takes me a while to reply to messages, but I promise I'll get back to everyone. If it's urgent, please email me directly at [email protected].

Need books, Flip Cards or chartwork instruments? Visit SailorShop.co.uk!

Comment

• endure
                • May 2014

Excellent. Thank you.
                io parlo morse

Comment

Working...
                X