City of Glasgow January 2016 Starts! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Engine Cadet
    Thanks

I currently live in the riverside accommodation halls at the moment and it has its ups and downs. It has an on-going problem with wifi, doesn't allow you to play xbox live or psn as previously mentioned, but browsing the web and streaming movies, I mean studying are fine! The main problem is that the halls share their internet with the college itself so I think that may be the root of the problem. The quality of the halls are top notch in my opinion. Im not sure about the other rooms, but i'm in a single room with an en suite bathroom and sharing with 4 other people and it's a fairly spacious room with a very ergonomic design. There is plenty of storage space under the bed, definitely enough to fit at least 4-6 large suitcases. The desks perfect in my opinion. Plenty of sockets, lamp and ethernet cable for wired internet. The kitchen is not too bad, you only get 4 of everything when there's 5 of us in there. Other than that is quite a good flat, cheaper than the prices I have heard for down south. Sharing with someone else I can't comment on, having to share a kitchen is just bearable enough when some of you flatmates are clatty c**ts!
    Phase 3 Engine Cadet at Glasgow College of Nautical Studies

Engine Cadet
    Thanks
    land rover is a messy bugger LM
    Phase 4 SPD engine cadet at city of Glasgow college. Doing a a combined motor and steam ticket.

Deck Cadet
    Thanks

Yeah chiltern don't send many to Glasgow. They don't use the HND course at all as they think it's poorly run but they were happy to send me to on the FD course athough I did have to request it as they were planning on sending me to fleetwood or Warsach.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12