X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shaf
    • January 2017

TUI sponsorship accommodation info

I have had an interview with the SSTG yesterday and received an offer for an engineering cadet sponsorship with TUI . I am a little confused with one aspect. I was told that they pay for your tuition fees and provide a 625 allowance monthly. Is the 625 allowance given to you to pay for your fees or is the allowance extra money that you can use however you see fit ?
    I was planning on accepting the offer if i was able to use the allowance to pay for the accommodation at fleetwood.
  • Matt247
    • August 2015

Did you hwve a SSTG interview? Do you need another for TUi to confirm your offer?

Comment

• alistairuk
      • March 2010

Originally posted by Shaf View Post
      I have had an interview with the SSTG yesterday and received an offer for an engineering cadet sponsorship with TUI . I am a little confused with one aspect. I was told that they pay for your tuition fees and provide a 625 allowance monthly. Is the 625 allowance given to you to pay for your fees or is the allowance extra money that you can use however you see fit ?
      I was planning on accepting the offer if i was able to use the allowance to pay for the accommodation at fleetwood.
      The tuition is paid directly by the company, the "allowance" is for your living costs / accommodation.
      ?Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn?t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.?

? Mark Twain
      myBlog | @alistairuk | flickr | youtube Views and opinions expressed are those of myself and not representative of any employer or other associated party.

Comment

• Notsofast
        • November 2016

Originally posted by Shaf View Post
        Yes, Shaf, you will use your 625 allowance to pay for the accommodation,around 450-480 depending on college and room(catered/ en-suit), which would leave you with not much, but doable. SSTG will pay for tuition fees separately. BTW when on see phase you will not have to pay for accommodation so will be able to save for your next college phase. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X